How You Can Start Dating Beautiful Women ?

Wednesday, November 18, 20090 comments

Let's face it, men like dating beautiful women. I don't think anyone would dispute the notion that most men are attracted to healthy, fit, and beautiful women. Having a stunningly gorgeous woman on his arm is a huge boost to the male ego, particularly when a man's friends and acquaintances have an obviously positive reaction to his date. So how can a guy, even an average guy, have more success in dating very attractive women?

Dave is what you'd probably consider just an average guy. He's not extraordinarily good looking, and he certainly isn't rich. But Dave is the envy of his friends because in recent years he's managed to date a series of extremely attractive women. Dave says he's learned a lot about dating beautiful women and he's the better man for it. "I used to think that I didn't have a chance with a really hot female," Dave recounted. "I used to be afraid to approach them at all. I just knew that I was going to get shot down in flames. I was paralyzed, really... paralyzed with fear".

So how did Dave overcome his nerves and begin to find more attractive women to date? He says there's a lot of things the average guy has to overcome to hook up with the most gorgeous girls, but the biggest one is the fear of failure. Dave says men have to let that fear go before they have any chance to land the most beautiful women to date. The key to dating beautiful women is to first change the way you look at yourself.

"I had to allow myself to fail," Dave said. "One day I saw this guy I knew from work out on a date with an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous woman. He made less money than me, and he certainly wasn't any better looking. But when I saw those two together, I realized that that there was something about his approach that was different than mine. I decided that it must be that he wasn't afraid to take a chance despite the fact that he might get turned down".

Dave says that it was than that he resolved to change his approach. Instead of worrying about being turned down by a gorgeous woman, he decided that he would accept each failure as one step closer to success. When dating beautiful women, our Dave decided that it was simply a numbers game. The more women he asked out, the more chances he had of getting a "yes".

"My new outlook changed my life," Dave explained. "I decided that I wasn't going to be afraid. I convinced myself that if I had to ask five hot girls for a date before I would get one, then I could better accept getting turned down. If I saw a gorgeous girl and asked her out and got a no, then that meant I only needed three more no's before I'd get that yes. And now, here I am, dating beautiful women and enjoying my life like never before".


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Fun Facts Of Life | Build Your Niche List >
Copyright © 2011 - 2019. Looking For Love ? - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by LMWS Asia
Proudly powered by Blogger